Traditional cuisine in La Alpujarra and the presentation of local customs.
- Traditional alpujarra gastronomy
- Recovery of traditional recipes
- interpretation of uses and customs
- kitchen open all day
- specialty: potato of fennel, bread crums, choto….
- panoramic terrace
- room with fireplace
- library and wifi
- public parking
- artisan and gastronomic routes.
- coffee shop
The gastronomy of the Alpujarra is very rich and varied, the great cultural legacy of the peoples that have historically populated the Alpujarra: olive oil, Trevélez ham, pork, kid and lamb meat; legumes, cereals, vegetables and fruits form the basis of traditional cuisine.
The Moorish pastries and sweets of the Alpujarra are based on almonds, figs and honey.
We have a wide variety of traditional and organic wines from the Alpujarra.
The terrace offers us one of the most spectacular views of the Alpujarra, with the Veleta and the villages of the Barranco de Poqueira.
We admit groups: We offer menus adapted to different budgets. Also tapas menus, breakfasts, snacks, ...
- Capacity: Main 55 people, terrace: 46 people.
- Elevator and Wheelchair accessibility
- Languages spoken: English French
Pampaneira belongs to the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is "Asset of Cultural Interest", "Historic Artistic Complex" by UNESCO and declared as "one of the most beautiful towns in Spain" for its Moorish architecture and natural environment.
DISTANCES: 40 km from the Costa Tropical; 70 km from Granada; 100 km from Malaga
Badges and Recognitions
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism of Sierra Nevada
- Information point of the Sierra Nevada National Park