Quality accommodations in Sierra Nevada National Park (Alpujarra).
- Wide network of small and long-distance trails that can be covered with specialized guides in Nature, Fauna and Flora unique in Europe.
- 1 room adapted for the disabled.
- Salt water pool.
- Books available.
- Meeting rooms and celebrations.
- Free WIFI.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Information with maps and brochures available for trails in the area of La Tahá.
The Mecina Fondales hotel is one of those accommodations that identifies with the land on which it stands. Despite being of recent construction, it has followed the guidelines of typical Alpujarra architecture, in plan, with terraces and roofs of launa, trying to make its impact on the landscape as low as possible, preserving one of its most valuable treasures, the incredible views that surround it.
Not only the rooms are oriented to the binenestar of their clients, also the common areas recreate a cozy space. Proof of this are the patio, l apiscina and the two-hectare garden that surrounds the hotel.
But if there is something that captivates the hotel is its location and the possibilities it offers the traveler to do outdoor activities and excursions through the extensive network of trails in La Alpujarra, which is crossed by long-distance itineraries such as the GR-7 and the GR-142.
Tourist license number: H/GR/01101
- Languages spoken: English French