A charming hotel that offers natural and gastronomic experiences. Has a Spa.
- Landscaped spaces.
- 2 winter dining rooms with capacity for 75 and 30 seats, respectively, and 1 outdoor summer dining room with capacity for 80 seats.
- Outdoor pools: adults and children.
- Spa with heated indoor pool and pressure jets, vertical barrel and countercurrent swimmer; Turkish bath, sauna and massage room.
- Meeting room of company and other events with capacity for 55 people provided with projector, screen, blackboard, flip chart and musical thread.
- Piano-bar with grand piano ideal for musical events.
- Paddle tennis
- TV and games room.
- Small multilingual library.
- Solariums, patios and terraces.
- Covered garage.
- Air conditioning.
Alcadima or what is the same "the old" fortress, is a rural accommodation, a small hotel whose charm lies in the uniqueness of its distribution. Among landscaped spaces, cozy and hidden corners, fountains that create a haven of peace and decoration warm, our rural hotel evokes a typical white Andalusian village.
The complex has an approximate extension of 6.000m2, in which a wide variety of facilities and halls are located, but without ever losing sight of the purely familiar flavor that this family impregnates.
The complex has facilities designed to create a relaxing environment that allows its customers to fully enjoy their stay in alcadima, either delighting in a walk through the wooded areas, savoring our cuisine in the restaurant, famous in the area for its exquisite gastronomy halfway between the Mediterranean cuisine and the traditional recipes of the area or relaxing in our small spa.
For the most active, the hotel has a paddle-tennis court, bicycle service and a bibliographic space and information service on routes to be carried out in the surroundings and in the protected natural area.
The hotel stands out for its magnificent enclave within the town of Lanjarón with stunning views of the remains of a 14th century Islamic castle.
Tourist license number: H/GR/1056
- Languages spoken: English