Nature trips for small groups.
- Active trips, focused on getting to know the mountain range on foot, by bicycle or on horseback.
- Cultural trips
- Specialised trips: bird watching, photography, flora and fauna observation, butterflies or geology.
- Family trips, summer camps and student groups.
- Language immersion trips in Spanish
- Activities in environmental education centres
Ecoturismo Granada is an agency specialising in nature trips for small groups. Our company is accredited by the Europarc Federation and is a member of the Ecotourism Club of Spain, an organisation that brings together nature destinations, ecotourism associations and local businesses, guaranteeing local development.
Ecoturismo Granada is receptive at national and international level, with a strong vocation for "tailor-made" trips that capture a large part of the market, always accompanied by expert guides and with great attention to the needs of our clients. The founder, Mª Teresa Madrona, former teacher, who founded her own environmental consultancy and later focused her activity on ecotourism.
Tourism registration: AT/GR/00169
- Languages spoken: English