Environmental Education Centre and lodging for groups. Activities for families. Ecotourism.
- Stays of one or several days of Environmental Education
- Travel of cultural and scientific studies
- Summer camps for children and families
- Sundays in family
- Monographic courses
- Weekends of astronomy, mushrooms, healthy life, bird watching ...
- Training in Interpretation and Environmental Education
- Accommodation for groups
The Ermita Vieja Nature Classroom is an Environmental Education Center, equipped with hostel-type accommodation, in which groups of 20 or more people can stay to enjoy different activities that allow us to get to know the Natural and National Park of the Sierra Nevada from a perspective experimental and participatory.
Routes and itineraries interpreted, workshops on: astronomy, environmental resources, renewable energy, gastronomy, geology, bird watching, ecology laboratory ... are some of the many activities we offer.
Coexistence, teamwork, playful and creative learning ... are the premises of our proposals.
We have different programs for school groups, universities, associations, families and other groups.
We have received different awards that guarantee our professional career.
Tourist license number (accomodations): H/GR/01398
Tourist license number (activities): AT/GR/00110
Andalusian Register of Environmental Education Centres: 16
- Languages spoken: English French