Ancient Arab mill renovated to serve as rural accommodations.
- Ethnographic museum in which the machinery of the mill and other objects are exhibited.
- Sale of agri-food products.
- Swimming pool, playground.
- One of the apartments is adapted for people with disabilities.
- Bicycles (free for customers).
To speak of Los Molinos de Padul is to talk about water, the main element in this ancient flour mill of the Arab period, which has been restored preserving its primitive materials, such as Arabic tiles, whitewashed walls, clay floors and even old furniture.
This rural accommodation is located a step away from Granda, Sierra Nevada, the beach and La Alpujarra. In addition, lovers of ornithological tourism and birdwatching will love discovering the proximity of the Padul lagoon. In this Reserve Area of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park, a wetland included in the Ramsar Convention has been registered to register more than 150 species of birds.
For those who seek tranquility and tranquility of the area, there are also very attractive options, such as the visit to the Iberian-Mansion or the natural monument of the Nigüelas fault, or the practice of hiking, since the GR-7, the path Sulayr or the Route of the Mills pass very close to the accommodation.
Tourism registration Accommodation: VTAR/GR/00231 – GR/00082
- Languages spoken: English French