Guided tours in Granada
We combine landscape, history and legend from the heart and with a feminine point of view, to create different experiences through the most unknown Granada.
We interpret the cultural and natural heritage of Granada and its most emblematic regions.
We guide you through the most beautiful villages of Spain and the most spectacular landscapes.
You will experience history from the heart, with a feminine perspective, highlighting the role of women in history.
You will discover the most spectacular historical paths, their history, their landscape full of contrasts and their unique environmental value.
We dramatize history and nature, giving you a very entertaining and totally different view of our heritage.
We have proposals for all kinds of audiences: groups, schools, families and private individuals.
- I studied tourism in Granada
- I never stop training, I want to be prepared to give you the best service.
- I speak Spanish, German, English and a little French.
- I have given courses for the Junta de Andalucía in various disciplines related to tourism and the environment, all over the province.
- I have worked as a sports and cultural guide for various companies and as a freelance since 2002 and up to the present day.
- I have always been a mountaineer and climber and I know first hand all the corners of Granada and its incredible environment.
Tourism registration: GT/03143 and EC/GR/00013
- Languages spoken: English German